Sunday, June 22, 2008

Oh what a dog's life it is

Today I went out to the countryside to visit an INCREDIBLE couple named Jan and Dave. They are puppy raisers for CCI and have raised many, many pups. Some of the pups have graduated - but some did not and some of them came to visit and play with me today. I had a blast. Jan and Dave and their friends are so cool. They do so much for CCI and it was fun to be able to visit them and to have some dog time. Check me out in the middle of the pack and the slideshow on the right of the page. Jan and Dave have such a big yard to play in. I am exhausted.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Madison said...

Sounds like a fun afternoon! I love all the pictures on your blog!

Kara and Jen said...

Sounds awesome, Theda! Glad you had such a good time!!

~*^!Jen!^*~