Thursday, June 26, 2008

Typical Day

So what is my typical day like. Sam wakes up early and I follow him and try to wake up David. Not easy but normally he realizes its time to get up and take me and Sam for a walk. We do our morning walk around the neighborhood and I get to do my business - if you know what I mean. Then we come back home and Sam, with a little help from his dad, gets my breakfast ready. Sam puts it down and gives me the OK to eat. Did i tell you I love my food? Then I relax with Sam till he goes off to camp and I then go to my crate and take long naps. Normally, Emma or Sam's mom are home first and they take me out for a 'business' visit and then I wait for Sam to come home. I love it when he comes home. We hang out together and Sam then gives me my dinner. Then, with Sam's dad we go for a long walk and end up in the backyard where Sam and his dad brush me. brush my teeth and I get to play my favorite game of all FETCH THE BALL. Then, Sam and I cuddle up on his bed and go to sleep. Of course, weekends are much more fun and more about them each week.

Got to go nap :)

1 comment:

Madison said...

Sounds like a PRETTY GOOD day!